• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Price Is Right--Deal of The Day

When it comes down to it I'D like to get back what I have in it but if I know I overpaid I adjust the price down. I've lost 50-100 on handguns and 100-200 on rifles. That doesn't keep me up at nights. I'm sure it would A LOT of people here.

When it comes down to it I'D like to get back what I have in it but if I know I overpaid I adjust the price down. I've lost 50-100 on handguns and 100-200 on rifles. That doesn't keep me up at nights. I'm sure it would A LOT of people here.

Well I agree. I guess I'm more gun obsessed than price obsessed. If I find something I really like, I'll pay a little more for it. If I have a gun I'm tired of owning, I'll dump it and take a loss if it means selling it quickly.

There have been a few that said they would buy #1 #2 or #3 at said price, but how many would sell same item at said price. There has been several that did state they would buy at said price but wouldnt sell at same price.

There have been a few that said they would buy #1 #2 or #3 at said price, but how many would sell same item at said price. There has been several that did state they would buy at said price but wouldnt sell at same price.

I would, and that's what I'm kinda hoping to find out.

From the sellers perspective, what is the rock bottom lowest you would sell those for and not feel like you've been screwed.

From the buyers perspective. At what price would you consider buying these guns even if you had no previous interest. Just because they were a smokin' deal.

Well I agree. I guess I'm more gun obsessed than price obsessed. If I find something I really like, I'll pay a little more for it. If I have a gun I'm tired of owning, I'll dump it and take a loss if it means selling it quickly.

Sounds like me. I figure I owned it for awhile, enjoyed it....thats worth something to me.

I would say in order to get a gun to move in 15mins the seller would have to be willing to take at least a small hit(not necessarily getting "screwed"). That being said, I say:

1. $400
2. $200
3. $500

I would say in order to get a gun to move in 15mins the seller would have to be willing to take at least a small hit(not necessarily getting "screwed"). That being said, I say:

1. $400
2. $200
3. $500

Hey, someone with an actual reply. Cool. I kinda agree with those.

Every body is always looking for a good deal. And yes I am guilty of flippin a few on here. But if it is something that I am looking for then I don't mind paying what I consider are fair price. When it comes time to sell I usually add a little above what I am willing to take knowing that someone is going to offer a lower amount. I would probably by at the prices listed in this ad.
No one likes loosing money on a transaction but if I want to unload something in order to buy something else then I will, with in reason.

Back
Top Bottom