• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The sweetest little Chocolate pit you've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I'm so glad someone took her, cause as I read this I was actually going to offer up getting a large pet for our home.
Not that we don't already have a zoo that drives me nuts enough.
A cockatoo, two geckos, 2 cats, a hermit crab, three fighting fish, a ball python, and a small yappy dog.

I should sell tickets:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot stress enough to be very, very careful with these dogs. They're extremely smart. Just today mine watched me make a sandwich and, when I turned around to talk to my wife, like a ninja he came in and took my sandwich off the counter. LOL - all kidding aside I brought my young pit mix pup home from the pound and literally within minutes he was sitting and fetching a ball! Great dogs, and she's a very pretty one!

I cannot stress enough to be very, very careful with these dogs. They're extremely smart. Just today mine watched me make a sandwich and, when I turned around to talk to my wife, like a ninja he came in and took my sandwich off the counter. LOL - all kidding aside I brought my young pit mix pup home from the pound and literally within minutes he was sitting and fetching a ball! Great dogs, and she's a very pretty one!
I'm about to name her Houdini, she's an escape artist. She was destroying so much in the house I have to crate her while I'm at work. She figured out how to open the cage 3 times till I took other measures to halt her attempt's. She learned her new name after a couple of days and listens to me and comes when I call her. This is the second pit I've had and I agree they're very smart.

I'm about to name her Houdini, she's an escape artist. She was destroying so much in the house I have to crate her while I'm at work. She figured out how to open the cage 3 times till I took other measures to halt her attempt's. She learned her new name after a couple of days and listens to me and comes when I call her. This is the second pit I've had and I agree they're very smart.

I have a lab mutt that was the same way when he was a few months old, except he wouldn't open the crate. We would come home and the crate would be latched and he would be running around the house. I assumed he was squeezing out the small openings so I zip tied all the gaps shut. The next time I came home and he was running around again with the crate latched and zip tied. To this day I have no idea how he did it.

Yes - we are CONSTANTLY buying bones for him to chew on - peace offerings so he doesn't chew anything else! Fortunately he likes his kennel/crate (got it extra large so he has lots of room). Good for you - thanks for having a heart and taking on an abandoned dog!

Yes - we are CONSTANTLY buying bones for him to chew on - peace offerings so he doesn't chew anything else! Fortunately he likes his kennel/crate (got it extra large so he has lots of room). Good for you - thanks for having a heart and taking on an abandoned dog!
I was glad to do it. Yeah I have a really big crate as well, she's got plenty of room to move.. Right now she's chewing on the biggest bone I could find, hopefully it will keep her off my other stuff.

20161223_172258.jpg

This sweet little girl showed up at my office and needs a good home. She came from the rental house next door and they can't feed her so they just put her out. The animal control officer talked to them and the momma denies that she is their dog and the daughter says it is their dog. He said there is no more room in the adoption shelter and if he comes back out, she will be put down immediately.

I invited her into my office and she promptly laid down and took a nap.

She appears to be less than one year old is timid and very friendly.

No fees of any kind, just a great little dog for free!

Some body take her home and make a kid very happy for Christmas!! (make me happy too knowing she isn't going to be put down)View attachment 994284 View attachment 994285
I'm not sure if they were or not. I'd like to think they would find a place for her but you never know.
Hi is the dog still available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom