The Terror of Senoia

I hope you sent them pictures of your ferocious dog
They have pictures. The driver is being reported for filing a false allegation against a customer. They apologized when they saw the pictures and video of him barking thru the door. The driver took the pics and video thinking they were being victimized by my little guy barking THRU the glass

They have pictures. The driver is being reported for filing a false allegation against a customer. They apologized when they saw the pictures and video of him barking thru the door. The driver took the pics and video thinking they were being victimized by my little guy barking THRU the glass
Hopefully that driver has been relieved of employment.

Our UPS guy is very cool. I talk to him all the time and my wolves go nuts. Today, I was outside when he stopped and he asked if he could see all 200 pounds of them up close, so I obliged...it was fun. The FedX lady, on the other hand just pushes their dog food off the back of the truck at the end of the driveway...when she's not trying to steal my ammo. SMH

Hopefully that driver has been relieved of employment.
Seems to be a different Amazon driver in our area every month or so.
If they are afraid of dogs or too lazy to get out of the van to deliver then they need to find a new line of work.

Same UPS driver for probably 10 years with no issues.
Same Fed-Ex Air driver for 15 years with no issues.
Fed-Ex Ground - Chewy orders get dropped in the middle of the driveway. :doh:

Amazon driver stood outside yelling until I came out . She was afraid the cat was going to attack her.
20210728_114838_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom