• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Terror of Senoia

There's such a thing as irrational fear of dogs. Paranoia even.
I see it frequently when I tote this beast anywhere. Inevitably some ninny freaks out about being near a "dangerous animal."

20220418_112940.jpg

When my dog hears the UPS truck he runs out the doggie door to meet the driver. I followed him out the other day and he was sitting at the steps whimpering while the driver was gathering the package. My dog was terribly upset to finding we had a substitute driver. The sub laughed and said there were several disappointed dogs on the route because our driver took his dog biscuits with him when he went on vacation. The dogs love Tony

Fed Ex may or may not deliver depending on the driver. Sometimes they set the package on the bed of my truck.

Wow! I hope you keep that beast restrained.
We had a Jack Russel who died last year who was three times her size (Elle is a Mini)

The Jack got in her face and ended up in the Vet's emergency room, Elle Mae turned on her like a Damn Piranha, Dachshunds were breed to hunt Badgers and she still has some of the Killer instinct in her, at Tractor supply, she stared at a French Bulldog and curled her lip and showed teeth and the Bull Dog peed on itself, Well, the French always pee when the Germans stare at them lol..

They have pictures. The driver is being reported for filing a false allegation against a customer. They apologized when they saw the pictures and video of him barking thru the door. The driver took the pics and video thinking they were being victimized by my little guy barking THRU the glass
***** should have become a cop.

Back
Top Bottom