The ugly gun thread...

The ugliest gun to me is the Rexio .22 mag signal shot pistol. It is butt ugly but a pretty good shooter.

i55.tinypic.com_15kpqs.jpg

I hate to say it, being a S&W revolver guy, but I can think of two. The first is a 296ti, which I own. Not a pretty gun at all. The second one is the "new" Taurus Judge ripoff, the Governor. Just ugly.[/QUOTE

Aww. I think the 296 is a cute as a baby rhino.

My vote goes to ANY revolver with a rail.

Hahahahaha! jhvaughan2, a baby rhino! That is a good one. Great gun and I love it, but really, it is ugly.

Yeah all Kel-Tecs minus the PF-9 in my book. I just didn't want to get banned lol...Steve loves his lil anorexic Kel Tec AR!

Also- those survival rifles they made for a while. I wanna say Taurus or maybe Springfield or Savage. I can't remember but it was a fold up 22 half rifle looking thing. Damn hideous it was!

Yeah all Kel-Tecs minus the PF-9 in my book. I just didn't want to get banned lol...Steve loves his lil anorexic Kel Tec AR!

Also- those survival rifles they made for a while. I wanna say Taurus or maybe Springfield or Savage. I can't remember but it was a fold up 22 half rifle looking thing. Damn hideous it was!

Scandmx5,
"Are you talking about the M6 Scout? it was a .22 over .410 and folded in half. Springfield built those. Or... are you talking about the AR-7? It was a .22 semi auto that broke down and stored in it's bulbous, floating stock(yuck!) Charter Arms built those and I think Henry Repeating Arms has the rights to it now. Either way, neither one was ver pretty; I agree. I'd take the AR-7 over the M6, though. More versatility and easier to look at.

Back
Top Bottom