The ugly gun thread...

the chiappa rhino is just plain hideous to me. next is the browning hi power, i know it's a great gun but i find it just plain ugly. oh yeah, hi points are a joke.

None of you will ever top this next one, unless somebody already posted it. The single UGLIEST firearm of all time is...drumroll please... The Japanese Nambu!!! In ALL it's variations! A Luger is sexy by comparison! Yep, that's how sad it is. Don't take my word for it, please. Do a google image search.

Here's my list:
The Nambu
The Luger
Helwan Brigadier(a sad copy of the legendary Beretta Brigadier, made in...Egypt...yeah)

can't think of any other really ugly long guns right now.

Last edited:
heres my ugly gun. old titan 25. carried til all the finish is gone from the lower/ grips. shoots great tho. rare piece of history. lol

[Broken External Image]:

OK, in post #4, I stated that the S&W 296ti was ugly. jhvaugh in post #14, said it looks like a "baby rhino" and is cute. Well, I have had a change of heart. I have added a set of wood grips to the 296ti, replacing the rubber grips, and I now want to remove the 296ti from the ranks of an ugly gun. Here is the proof:

i56.tinypic.com_ejy7n7.jpg

Should have never doubted you, jhvaughn.

OK, in post #4, I stated that the S&W 296ti was ugly. jhvaugh in post #14, said it looks like a "baby rhino" and is cute. Well, I have had a change of heart. I have added a set of wood grips to the 296ti, replacing the rubber grips, and I now want to remove the 296ti from the ranks of an ugly gun. Here is the proof:

i56.tinypic.com_ejy7n7.jpg

Should have never doubted you, jhvaughn.

Nice grips but no, still ugly!! Great gun though...

Back
Top Bottom