• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ultimate low cost suppressor host!

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
I just got in two of these little guys, and in my opinion they are the ultimate low budget suppressor host/giggle machine. It is the new Savage MkII F-SR. It is a lighter profile than the FV-SR, 21" barrel, with iron sights, factory threaded 1/2-28. Having the iron sights makes the stock much more usable (the cheekweld is awful with a scope on the FV-SR). The best part is, any 22 can one inch in diameter or less, easily clears the sights. Comes with one magazine and a thread protector. The receiver is drilled and tapped for a scope mount as well.

The best part is the price! $220!

https://www.quietriotfirearms.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKIIFSR

I'm keeping one for myself, and will try to take some video this afternoon if I can find my tripod. These things are silly quiet with a can on them.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! BUY A CAN AND TAKE $10 OFF! Now through friday, buy a suppressor and the rifle, and you can get the savage for only $210. To my previous customers, I'll open this offer to you as well. Use offer code LOYAL to receive your discount. Please note that if you are not a previous suppressor customer, or purchasing a can, and you use the coupon I will cancel the order.

photo (3).jpgphoto (4).jpgphoto (5).jpgphoto (6).jpg

neat! FV-SR benefits greatly from a boyds tacticool or if you are the sort that has money to burn...manners. i would still prefer a bull barrel but at $220 its a darn good deal.

Back
Top Bottom