• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The wait begins ... NOW....

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
I attempted to submit my eForm1 for the last 4 days. Slow responses, lockups, dead air.... FINALLY it's submitted and in process.
Now the wait begins. This shouldn't be as painful they truly need some IT help. Looks like they are located in WV. I suspect that big new building on I-79 in Clarksburg.

Well I would bet good money it is and that Lee is a WV gal. Seems Lee is short for Lenora which also happens to be my Moms name . An old German name passed down in those families. Yes my roots go way back in VA. What is now WV. Maybe I should stop by and see Lee on the next trip home.:wacko: Seeing thats it's WV we are probably "blood"

Update: Well she could still be blood but her # is a DC area code.

Last edited:
The 90 day wait FLEW by for me, it was awesome to only have to wait that long. Sounds nuts I know, but when 6 months was the standard it was flipping amazing.
90 flew by for me too. Of course I'm at 100 now and still no stamp. Each day of no approvals is painful now. :(

Ugh at 100??? I'm at like 79 and was starting to get excited but you just killed that for me! Lol

Based on NFA tracker the eform wait looks like 3.5 months right now. It also looks like they are trying to catch up on the paper forms a little since a bunch of those are now getting approved, of course they are at 10/11 months.

Back
Top Bottom