• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

I like the whole using walkers as a weapon thing. They should do that more often. I'd load a 53' trailer full of them, drive real slow with music blaring to attract several thousand more, then run through the gate and side of the wall at Negan's place. I'd have my folks surrounding the place to pick off Negan's guys as they tried to run. I'd come back in a couple of days with several cars and have them honking horns and doing donuts to draw the walkers back out, then I'd go in and take whatever I wanted.
I don't know if you watch FTWD, but one guy took out an entire settlement of people by leading a huge hoard of walkers to them.

He would fire a grenade launcher every once in awhile to keep them moving in the direction he wanted them to.

They overran the whole place and everybody had to get the hell outta Dodge.

I don't know if you watch FTWD, but one guy took out an entire settlement of people by leading a huge hoard of walkers to them.

He would fire a grenade launcher every once in awhile to keep them moving in the direction he wanted them to.

Fear the walking dead has gotten much better, a little more believable as of late.

"It's going to be biblical"

It is pretty ghey thus far. Don't know if I can hang in there any more. 20 minute gun fight and no one had to load another magazine? The show needs a technical advisor.

It is pretty ghey thus far. Don't know if I can hang in there any more. 20 minute gun fight and no one had to load another magazine? The show needs a technical advisor.

20 minute gun fight with auto weapons, but the cars they are taking cover behind have no broken glass. Also sheet metal and plywood can stop bullets.

Back
Top Bottom