The Walking Dead returns......

Good point! I can't wait to find out. I heard it was a SHOCKER and more than one main character dies in the season premiere.
I heard the more than one thing too. THAT is what really sucks. We already know that one is done for and everyone has speculated about who it is. The second one, is going to be a complete surprise out of left field. Needless to say, if preggers Maggie is one of them, it will be shocking to a lot of folks. Especially after the whole saga with her and Glenn being reunited last season. All that drama, swept into nothing instantly.

My money's on Maggie! She was kneeling to Ricks right. If you watch the teaser, Negan killed whoever was on Rick's right, plus he had blood splatter on the right side of his face. My wife also pointed out that she cut her hair in real life which could indicate she's no longer filming TWD episodes....

Look who else is on Rick's right
image.jpeg

These bastards have been real tight lipped about who it is. Even IMDB has most of the main characters all dropping off the cast list several episodes into the season.

Watching the last one of season 6 though has made me think it was going to be either Abraham or Eugene based on the "goodbye" scene they had. And the comment Negan made about the one rising up to meet it, makes me think Abraham.

Back
Top Bottom