• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Wayback Machine

guy had a 66 malibu with a built 327 that would pull the wheels off the ground,running 4.88's and M&H Racemasters I think it was
You run out a 4th quick with 4:88s. I put 4:56 In my jeep and it's a 5 speed. My uncle had a dealership. I remember a red big block 67 chevelle on the floor. Too young to drive then but it was car of my dreams. Owned a 66 for a while, 65 wagon, and kept a 69 vett for a long time. None were hot rods but I wrenched on them a lot. Had a mgb gt get the best of me in the vette once. Embarrassing

I honestly believe I was born 20 yrs too late...fun times you guys had it sounds like....I knew 2 brothers in high school that each had the chevy 2's....each car had a 400 small block...never saw em run....but dang they sounded awesome

I honestly believe I was born 20 yrs too late...fun times you guys had it sounds like....I knew 2 brothers in high school that each had the chevy 2's....each car had a 400 small block...never saw em run....but dang they sounded awesome
My wagon was a Chevy 2. Love Chevy 2's. That wagon would make a cool street rod these days. Had a red steel coke cooler with the bottle opener on the end that always rode in the back. Fun car

Back
Top Bottom