• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Worst AR15 available $350

iu

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Lmao for all my R&M fans

1:8 twist goodness!

But side charging sux.....
I just spent about a month emailing back and forth with BCA customer service about a defective side charger I got from them. It would almost chamber a round but not enough to fire it. Then it was locked up tight. So I had to butt stroke it on a tailgate or table which meant the 8.5" barrel was close to my face.
They sent it back to me TWICE claiming they hand cycled and fired several rounds through it. So 1) I sent the video of me getting a live round unstuck from their defective and dangerous upper. 2) I posted this same story on every video BCA has on YouTube. Only then did a different customer service manager email me a FedEx label and issue a full price digital gift card. So I opted for a regular rear charging 10.5" stainless barrel upper. We will see how it works out.

I just spent about a month emailing back and forth with BCA customer service about a defective side charger I got from them. It would almost chamber a round but not enough to fire it. Then it was locked up tight. So I had to butt stroke it on a tailgate or table which meant the 8.5" barrel was close to my face.
They sent it back to me TWICE claiming they hand cycled and fired several rounds through it. So 1) I sent the video of me getting a live round unstuck from their defective and dangerous upper. 2) I posted this same story on every video BCA has on YouTube. Only then did a different customer service manager email me a FedEx label and issue a full price digital gift card. So I opted for a regular rear charging 10.5" stainless barrel upper. We will see how it works out.

They keep your money but you end up switching out products, so your just reroll the dice on reliability/what product you get. PSA is the same way, unlimited warranty but you can't get your money back. Most mid/upper tier actually give your money back.

Back
Top Bottom