• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

DGP has the cheapest prices on these.

vector-christmas-background-fireworks-inscription-happy-new-year-vector-christmas-background-f...jpg

Looks like this is the latest limited Talo edition. Doesn’t do much for me, was hoping for something more unique than some Cerakote and snowflake engravings. That said, if I see one I will likely grab it. :becky:
1674365183410.png

I had no idea about these firearms until a gentleman i know have me one a few weeks back. When i opened it i thought it was kinda of a gimmick gun until i thumbed through this tread. Seems like i got a really nice piece added to my collection and didn’t even know it. I’ll have to pull it out of the safe later and post up some picks. He said it’s unfired and was purchased around 2000.

I had no idea about these firearms until a gentleman i know have me one a few weeks back. When i opened it i thought it was kinda of a gimmick gun until i thumbed through this tread. Seems like i got a really nice piece added to my collection and didn’t even know it. I’ll have to pull it out of the safe later and post up some picks. He said it’s unfired and was purchased around 2000.
Well built, cool little revolvers.

Back
Top Bottom