• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things my Wife Says

southern clash

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
2   0
Reaction score
Ok I just had to start a thread for some of the ridiculous things our spouses/significant others say (yes ladies, you are free to rip on your man here).

The other day I came home from work and walked into the bedroom to find her reading in the bed. I took my handgun from off my hip and placed it on the dresser with the business end facing the mirror. My wife put down the iPad and said that she would rather I didn't place the gun on the dresser with the barrel facing the mirror. When I asked her why she said that she was afraid that the gun would "go off" and the bullet would ricochet off the mirror and possibly hit her. SMDH. :doh:

Ok folks, let's hear yours.

Ok I just had to start a thread for some of the ridiculous things our spouses/significant others say (yes ladies, you are free to rip on your man here).

The other day I came home from work and walked into the bedroom to find her reading in the bed. I took my handgun from off my hip and placed it on the dresser with the business end facing the mirror. My wife put down the iPad and said that she would rather I didn't place the gun on the dresser with the barrel facing the mirror. When I asked her why she said that she was afraid that the gun would "go off" and the bullet would ricochet off the mirror and possibly hit her. SMDH. :doh:

Ok folks, let's hear yours.

Hopefully it was a physics book

Ok here's another: Back when we were dating she asked me where the tanks were at Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield. When I told her there were no tanks in the American Civil War she tried to explain to me that she meant "the shooty things." When asked to clarify she said "you know, they shoot cannon balls." My brain still hurts from this.

Ok here's another: Back when we were dating she asked me where the tanks were at Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield. When I told her there were no tanks in the American Civil War she tried to explain to me that she meant "the shooty things." When asked to clarify she said "you know, they shoot cannon balls." My brain still hurts from this.

Please tell us all you are not having children?

Back
Top Bottom