• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Things that piss you off

When I park my car in bfe to avoid door dings, and some dumbass decides to squeeze right up next to me when there are hundreds of other wide open spots.

This!!

people who still pay with checks at the store(yeah ur broke and you'll have enough in ur acct by the time it clears)
sunglasses inside( ur not cool....wtf)
tongue rings( keep it in ur mouth!)
Elderly people driving
people who throw cigarette butts out their car windows and it smashes on your car.

sitting in a bathroom, in a house that I don't know,
looking all around where the toilet paper goes,
feeling a little scared and feeling a little uncertain,
I'm going to have to wipe my ass with a plastic shower curtain

sitting in a bathroom, in a house that I don't know,
looking all around where the toilet paper goes,
feeling a little scared and feeling a little uncertain,
I'm going to have to wipe my ass with a plastic shower curtain

Time for an upper decker

People who don't work, but get tax returns...

Anger over that just raised to an elevated level. I heard there is actually a program that enables you to file for advanced biweekly payments from the dotGov in anticipation of receiving your EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit, i.e. redistributed property from a working stiff) for the next tax year in which you file (even though the the only work you actually do is probably on your back).

Anger over that just raised to an elevated level. I heard there is actually a program that enables you to file for advanced biweekly payments from the dotGov in anticipation of receiving your EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit, i.e. redistributed property from a working stiff) for the next tax year in which you file (even though the the only work you actually do is probably on your back).

Thanks for ruining my evening. Nothing about the federal government giving handouts to deadbeats really surprises me.

Hotels at ATL airport are gouging people! Hilton Airport is charging over $300 a room! My wife is stuck at work (Delta) and can't find a room anywhere but there... and that's absurd!
NOW THAT'S PRICE GOUGING!

Back
Top Bottom