• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Things that piss you off

Being a transplanted northerner here in Georgia and having to spend 8 hours driving home in the snow because the southerners can't drive in it. I drive a freakin' VW Golf and I was zig zagging around 4wd trucks and SUVs scattered all over the roads.

Bring that Golf to the mud pit scooter. Let's see whatcha got?

Being a transplanted northerner here in Georgia and having to spend 8 hours driving home in the snow because the southerners can't drive in it. I drive a freakin' VW Golf and I was zig zagging around 4wd trucks and SUVs scattered all over the roads.
The time of day that you tried to drive had a huge impact yesterday. I have a 2wd as well and I passed about 50+ abandoned cars. I left around 5 PM though.

Go ahead and come down off that pedestal you've placed yourself on.

Golf cart drivers in Peachtree city that cut you off while you are driving, then,almost run over you when you are walking in somewhere and give you that "Im better than you So get over it look". People in PTC are just plain rude and they cant drive cars.

You yankees are such assholes - go home. The tags I saw in the ditch yesterday were from Ohio, PA and other ass hats. TAKE YOUR SMART ASS BACK NORTH.

You yankees are such assholes - go home. The tags I saw in the ditch yesterday were from Ohio, PA and other ass hats. TAKE YOUR SMART ASS BACK NORTH.

Northern drivers are real good at driving on salted and plowed roads. Just as many dumbasses on the roads up north as there is down here. Stupidity knows no borders.

Last edited:

Funny because all the asshole drivers I saw had GA tags.

Almost T-boned a dozen times last night from GA drivers blowing red lights.

This Ohio boy knows how to handle your so called blizzards down here.

Back
Top Bottom