• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Things that piss you off

In the 80's - people who would puff, puff and puff and not pass,,,
In the 90's - people who hogged the keg as if it were theirs,,,
In the 00's - people who couldn't hang with me and drink 7 shots of shine in a row,,,
Nowadays - people who puff and try to pass to me, people who invite me to a keg party, people who ask for a shot of my shine and lastly getting a headache immediately after drinking 3 beer,,,
Lol

I hate being touched while I'm trying to eat.

If I'm at a restaurant and someone I know wants to shake hands and chat, that's fine. But don't you dare try to give me a hug or rest your hand on my ****ing shoulder.
This is gonna sound dickish but I ****ing hate when I'm starving, my 2 year old is fussy because he's hungry, my wife an I are trying to keep him content while still trying to make our 8 year old not feel ignored and some old lady wnts to talk for 10 minutes about the cute baby, or even worse, when I'm stuffing my face. I don't care how cute you think my kids are, compliments are one thing, feeling the need to talk about all your grand babies and hold a conversation is another, go the hell on.

Hotels at ATL airport are gouging people! Hilton Airport is charging over $300 a room! My wife is stuck at work (Delta) and can't find a room anywhere but there... and that's absurd!
NOW THAT'S PRICE GOUGING!

It's illegal for hotels to price gouge. Every hotel room in GA has a plate on the inside of the door listing the listed rate for that room. It's usually much higher than what you're paying because they never sell the rooms at their listed rate unless their is going to be a shortage.

Being a transplanted northerner here in Georgia and having to spend 8 hours driving home in the snow because the southerners can't drive in it. I drive a freakin' VW Golf and I was zig zagging around 4wd trucks and SUVs scattered all over the roads.

Back
Top Bottom