• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things you just dont get about sons of anarchy

Flanagan's distinctive facial scars (Glasgow smile) are the result of a knife attack outside a nightclub where he had been working as a DJ .

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_1_14_Tommy_Flanag2cc51a7c1f076632b2b9ff019d946d9f.jpg

Here is an excerpt from an interview that explains the white shoes:

To prep for his role, Hunnam hung out with outlaw bikers in Northern California. “There was a kid I met in this club who was exactly who I was hired to play. He was the son of a man in the motorcycle club, he’d grown up in the club, every one of his birthday parties had been thrown in the clubhouse. I wear exactly the shoes he wore, the jeans he wore. He had a very powerful impact on me. He was an amazing guy.” And he was shot dead before Sons started production, hence the bullet necklace [Hunnam wears]. “I wear it for him –to remember the flavor he taught me.”

Wasn't a bad show, but they took the easy way out for the ending. I was also kind of confused by the homeless woman, since she was obviously supposed to be symbolic of something but I can't remember her from any other episode.

I have to admit, I was kind of PO'd at the not-so-subtle gun control message constantly in the show.

The gift of the FN 5.7, calling it a 'cop killer' gun that will go through body armour. And when they did a whole story arc on a school shooting after Newtown. And at the end when Gemma says she was always on-track to be a criminal because she got a B+ on her paper supporting the Second Amendment.

I'd stopped watching for a couple of years because of that kind of BS, but in the end I did finish it, just to see how it came out.

Set in California. Strict gun laws. Everybody's an ex-con, everybody is carrying. They get patted down and get released with their weapon.

Same with The Shield. Everybody had a gun they got to keep.

Wasn't a bad show, but they took the easy way out for the ending. I was also kind of confused by the homeless woman, since she was obviously supposed to be symbolic of something but I can't remember her from any other episode.

I have to admit, I was kind of PO'd at the not-so-subtle gun control message constantly in the show.

The gift of the FN 5.7, calling it a 'cop killer' gun that will go through body armour. And when they did a whole story arc on a school shooting after Newtown. And at the end when Gemma says she was always on-track to be a criminal because she got a B+ on her paper supporting the Second Amendment.

I'd stopped watching for a couple of years because of that kind of BS, but in the end I did finish it, just to see how it came out.

You expected something different from Hollywood? You know they live in California where guns are the devil reincarnated.

I don't watch it but ever time ive caught a glimce of it.Some dude is banging some chick and some dude is banging that dude WTF must be Cali.....:wacko:

My wife watches the show which means I watch the show. Jacks head tilted to the side makes me want to slap it upright

Back
Top Bottom