Thinking of getting my first suppressor

My opinion if you're going to go through the whole process of doing a form 4 (buying a suppressor) spend a little extra money (it won't be much more) and get something to allow you to keep your options open, get a 45 can not a 9mm. Get a 7.62 can not a 223.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Yep sovietak474u sovietak474u has som very cool stuff!! I aspire to have a collection like that one day! My biggest problem is being single, slutty and attracted to young women with daddy issues
Oh no
d470f906ae75658670071a75f8cc121f.jpg
45c7521766a4624fe033a61f512d633b.jpg

My opinion if you're going to go through the whole process of doing a form 4 (buying a suppressor) spend a little extra money (it won't be much more) and get something to allow you to keep your options open, get a 45 can not a 9mm. Get a 7.62 can not a 223.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
Makes sense I think. But say for instance you're shooting 9mm... isn't the sound going to be louder on a .45 can than if you had used a 9mm caliber can? Otherwise, why doesn't everybody just make .50 cal cans and you can shoot anything you want through it from .22 up to .50?

I shoot 9mm through my 45 cans, sounds great! I’ve shot next to folks using a 9mm can and I didn’t notice a difference. I’m sure there is a small sound difference without ear protection on but it’s probably not that different

Yep sovietak474u sovietak474u has som very cool stuff!! I aspire to have a collection like that one day! My biggest problem is being single, slutty and attracted to young women with daddy issues
Just work hard and stay away from the sluts . They have a way of becoming real and you cannot turn a hoe into a housewife . She will divorce you and rob you blind.

Back
Top Bottom