• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thinking that I am Experiment with deer lure / food

TheGman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
I see and hear from any that you can screw a jar of peanut butter lid side to a stump or tree and cut bottom out.

I am thinking I may mix peanut butter, corn meal and corn into a thick spread and try that.

I hear molasses helps.

For no one who wants to protest that this is baiting etc, I dont plan to hunt over just place camera.

I see and hear from any that you can screw a jar of peanut butter lid side to a stump or tree and cut bottom out.

I am thinking I may mix peanut butter, corn meal and corn into a thick spread and try that.

I hear molasses helps.

For no one who wants to protest that this is baiting etc, I dont plan to hunt over just place camera.
Any bears where you plan on doing this? If so, that's going to be a short lived experiment. If not, as Redneck mentioned, you could fill your card with coons and squirrels.
Just put it on a game trail and enjoy what comes by naturally.

Any bears where you plan on doing this? If so, that's going to be a short lived experiment. If not, as Redneck mentioned, you could fill your card with coons and squirrels.
Just put it on a game trail and enjoy what comes by naturally.

None but good point, Raccoons eat me out of house and home on corn now

I got some good daytime pics of big bucks one year by putting a big jar of JIF creamy peanut butter in front of a camera. Only worked well the one year though. Now I've quit using cameras and decided its cheaper to just buy 50lbs of corn rather than a large jar of peanut butter that attracts ants and other undesirable critters.

Back
Top Bottom