This came slithering up to my wife in her flower area this past Saturday.

No I don't. I try not to handle them any longer than to take a couple of photos and show my daughters and then turn them loose.

I've caught several snakes here over the last 23yrs.
Indigo snakes
Black Rat snake
Yellow Rat snakes and one eating a chicken egg that it tried to spit up on me.
8 Black racer baby snakes I hatched from some eggs I found installing a fence post.
Coral snake
Ring necked snake
Garter snakes
Corn snakes
Scarlet kingsnake

I have not caught any rattlesnakes but the ones that showed up were Eastern Diamondback, Timber rattlesnake and pygmy rattlesnake. I've never seen a Copperhead or Water Moccasin at my house.

No I don't. I try not to handle them any longer than to take a couple of photos and show my daughters and then turn them loose.

Indigo snakes
Black Rat snake
8 Black racer baby snakes I hatched from some eggs I found installing a fence post.
Coral snake
Ring necked snake
Garter snakes
Corn snakes
Scarlet kingsnake

I have not caught any rattlesnakes but the ones that showed up were Eastern Diamondback, Timber rattlesnake and pygmy rattlesnake. I've never seen a Copperhead or Water Moccasin at my house.
I saw a baby copperhead just a couple days ago......Been careful walking around since then. My neighborhood has had plenty sightings this year

Indigo snakes
Black Rat snake
Coral snake
Ring necked snake
Garter snakes
Corn snakes
Scarlet kingsnake

I'm in ware county. Found a baby oak snake in the yard so I know his mama is somewhere around.

Back
Top Bottom