• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This guy was on the FBI’s Radar. Again they will investigate but didn’t do squat to stop the attack.

1674918238063.png

As has been pointed out, asking the government to seize people because they believe they're going to commit a crime is a very dangerous path to go down. Red flag laws anyone ?
Yeah the idea we should stop someone BEFORE they make a substantial step toward a crime is frightening beyond belief.
I might support a form of ”red flag” type laws, if there was notification and an opportunity to dispute they charges, BEFORE any thing is seized and a firm and short lived end to the procedure. Although I think it’s primarily useless, as most people have more than one way to assault someone. It’s more of a “feel good” type of law.

Huh? Yes it is. Communicating a threat, Criminal Conspiracy, Terroristic threats, are the first 3 that come to mind.

If what you said were true, then someone couldn't be arrested for threatening to kill someone or blow up a building. It is absolutely illegal to publicly make threats or admit to planning a crime. And by public, that means anywhere someone else can hear (even at home or on private forums).

Not saying that's what this kid did, as I don't know the whole story.
If you don't know the whole story it's sort of hard to argue your point isn't it? ;)

Dropping hints like "I want to go to Afghanistan, want to join the Taliban, etc., that's enough red flags for me, no one has gone over there with bad intentions and come back with any good intentions for this country.

How about if we advocate them actually doing the job they were hired for, instead of them being an extension of the dumbocrap party.
They have and always will be the secret police. Never forget they were founded (multiple departments coalescing into a single entity) by a cross dressing f4ggot, Hoover and likely are still headed by that same ilk.

Back
Top Bottom