This $&@!?" Guy

bsmith104

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
Not to say any names, but there is a guy on here whining about his negative feedback that someone else gave him and I can definitely see why he got it. We were setting up a meet for him to buy my ammo and he says I'll text you when I know when I can meet. Never heard from him today and he has posted the gun he wanted the ammo for, for sale on here. If you know who I mean, DONT waste your time with him.

Not to say any names, but there is a guy on here whining about his negative feedback that someone else gave him and I can definitely see why he got it. We were setting up a meet for him to buy my ammo and he says I'll text you when I know when I can meet. Never heard from him today and he has posted the gun he wanted the ammo for, for sale on here. If you know who I mean, DONT waste your time with him.

It happens, I've been on the way to meets before and got a sob story of why they can't do it while driving. You never know who's a liar and who actually has something going on, I try and give benefit of the doubt.

Just wait till a mod backs out on you!!

IT! IT! Sorry I couldn't help it

More wrecks have been on the way to meet for a trade than any other time. I've had two (yes 2) people tell me they were in a wreck and couldn't make it. I've heard a couple other guys on here tell me the same story happened to them. Gun trades are dangerous, especially the drive to make them.

More wrecks have been on the way to meet for a trade than any other time. I've had two (yes 2) people tell me they were in a wreck and couldn't make it. I've heard a couple other guys on here tell me the same story happened to them. Gun trades are dangerous, especially the drive to make them.
I did feel extra squirrelly on the way to a separate trade today

Back
Top Bottom