This $&@!?" Guy

It happens, I've been on the way to meets before and got a sob story of why they can't do it while driving. You never know who's a liar and who actually has something going on, I try and give benefit of the doubt.

Just wait till a mod backs out on you!!
i bet the mod got excused from the neg feed

More wrecks have been on the way to meet for a trade than any other time. I've had two (yes 2) people tell me they were in a wreck and couldn't make it. I've heard a couple other guys on here tell me the same story happened to them. Gun trades are dangerous, especially the drive to make them.

I pulled up to the Kroger in Griffin to meet a member from Atlanta once and I called to let him know where I parked. He answered and said traffic was a ***** and he was on his way then I heard screeeech BAM!!! "holy **** I just hit somebody man" :lol:

Luckily for him it didn't hurt the other drivers truck so he didn't wanna report it. Dudes car took some nasty damage but it was just cosmetic,

More wrecks have been on the way to meet for a trade than any other time. I've had two (yes 2) people tell me they were in a wreck and couldn't make it. I've heard a couple other guys on here tell me the same story happened to them. Gun trades are dangerous, especially the drive to make them.

I always get the, " my son/daughter got in a wreck, cant trade anymore need to sell, sorry"

Last edited:

Pics or negative feedback applies!

I have given 1 neg.
Dude swore up and down his 1911 was unfired BNIB. I locked the slide back to do a quick inspection and holy $&!÷ ! Wicked smiley face on the barrel and appeared to have hundreds of rounds through it..when I questioned him he quickly said that's the way he got it and he was lied to then offered me cash along with it . I passed

IT! IT! Sorry I couldn't help it

15782b2024824beaa6189fa255d48b1a35083ca07a633d967945162b93b90e62.jpg

Back
Top Bottom