• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This MF…

I'm lost. Is Elizabeth Hurley an Iranian spy? was she body slammed while infecting USB memory sticks?
Excuse to post picture of Elizabeth Hurley in 1996:
1680579613518.png

Thats where we have a point of contention. I'd say APD officers are working a real job.

Better than cobb county campus police. What are they doing, pulling some soccer mom over taking her mason jar of lemonade up to the pottery barn? Going 35 in a 34?
I agree that enforcing victimless crimes is silly.

I base my statement on the fact that apd can’t keep a lid on the pressure cooker that is atlanta.
The city is mismanaged from the top down and I do my best like most to avoid it. Why on earth anyone would want to work in that place I may never understand.

I agree that enforcing victimless crimes is silly.

I base my statement on the fact that apd can’t keep a lid on the pressure cooker that is atlanta.
The city is mismanaged from the top down and I do my best like most to avoid it. Why on earth anyone would want to work in that place I may never understand.
Atl is the front line. I am born and raised in Atlanta, and dude I might have more experience with violent confrontations where I was left out to dry that I might like to admit. But that makes you tough.

I will say I have respect for the Atlanta Police Department, these people are fighters and true believers in the law. Kidding around on cobb county and campus PD whatever, not judging them.

To leave on a high note, Elizabeth might not be expected to fight off street trash, no? She is incredibly elegant. Versache dress here, 1997. 32 Years old.

1680580966026.png

That skinny little thing won’t keep you warm in the winter. She looks like she lives on about 500 calories a week.
Enough for me. The average German soldier in WWII was 150, 5"8 and could run. That was at the start of the war, dropped as time went on. Drop the fake fit Ceatine muscles. Cardio isn't there, imagine getting flanked by lean dudes who can run.

Enough for me. The average German soldier in WWII was 150, 5"8 and could run. That was at the start of the war, dropped as time went on. Drop the fake fit Ceatine muscles. Cardio isn't there, imagine getting flanked by lean dudes who can run.
Need more meat on bone for me. Bigger fun bags too.

Back
Top Bottom