• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Those damn Medicare fraudsters!!!

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I get a couple phone calls a week from fraudsters wanting to sign me up for some sort of medical "brace" so they can get Medicare to pay them for it. They haven't diagnosed you with any condition that requires it, you haven't been examined by a doctor, all they want is your Medicare info so they can bill the Federal Government. Its medical fraud pure and simple.

They probably buy these braces from China by the ton for $2/each, bill Medicare a C note.

May they all die of lung cancer gasping for their last few breaths. **** 'em.

I hope they get a hangnail, pull it out , it gets infected and causes MERSA in their foot and they have to amputate.
Then they can get one of their own China braces !! HA.!

Those are the small fish of medicare fraud. The big fish soak the taxpayers for tens or hundreds of millions, and typically get away with it after paying a fine that is a fraction of their total fraud takedown.

This is a whistle blower story about an industry insider who went undercover against a big fraudster. Destroyed the guy's life, and the fraudsters paid a fine that amounted to a slap on the wrist in comparison to the size of the fraud.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/02/04/the-personal-toll-of-whistle-blowing

Un-****ing-believable!!! I posted this 20 minutes ago, they have called me AGAIN.

Their phone number -770-703-1962, This guy said he was in LA, Cali.

Another number - 770-726-3738, first call this AM, didn't talk to anyone, line went dead.

UPDATE>>>They called my wife while we were at lunch today at about 1:15 pm.

They "provided" my Dad with a walker about ten years ago. After a year, it broke and he asked me to fix it. Parts were going to cost more than new, so I got him a new one for $180 on Amazon. Same brand but the "better" model.

Found his original medicare paperwork on the old one, $995.00 billed to Medicare.

Its crap like this....not Rep or Dem....that is costing ALL taxpayers BILLIONS per year, and nobody seems to give a ****. Those of you with good memories will recall that "part of the original Obamacare law" was that O-dumbo and his minions would realize big savings for the plan by cracking down on all the rampant Medicare/Medicaid fraudulent claims. Didn't see much in the news about this over the past 10 years have ya???

Those are the small fish of medicare fraud. The big fish soak the taxpayers for tens or hundreds of millions, and typically get away with it after paying a fine that is a fraction of their total fraud takedown.

This is a whistle blower story about an industry insider who went undercover against a big fraudster. Destroyed the guy's life, and the fraudsters paid a fine that amounted to a slap on the wrist in comparison to the size of the fraud.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/02/04/the-personal-toll-of-whistle-blowing
Reading this article made me sick...with fraud at this level no wonder healthcare is so expensive and our taxes are so high.

Back
Top Bottom