• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thoughts on Farrells Gun Shop

IMO-- If I felt like I was about to be duped at a place of business, I would certainly say something and hopefully spread the word. Word of mouth goes a long way in this day and time. It keeps them honest and it lets others know how they run their business.

BTW:

If the OP is accurate, there are only 2 explanations for the attempt to collect sales tax on a transfer.

1. Ignorance.
2. Fraud.

There you said it must be the only answers, your in the AC business when you charge someone something they perceive is too high, how do you feel when you get trashed on the web?

Last edited:
No I would call them stupid, usually the only ones responding are the ones who had to wait in line for the free breakfast and missed out on the jelly donuts. I don't believe 90% of what I see on any Internet review

If you only believe 90% of what you read on the internet, are you implying the OP is a liar?

If you only believe 90% of what you read on the internet, are you implying the OP is a liar?

I wasn't there were you, I'm saying he claims he wanted to charge tax since no transaction took place it is pure conjecture . The owner says he doesn't who's the lier, unhappy customer that claims something without proof? Show me a recipt

I wasn't there were you, I'm saying he claims he wanted to charge tax since no transaction took place it is pure conjecture . The owner says he doesn't who's the lier, unhappy customer that claims something without proof? Show me a recipt
Ok then Farrell. why did you tell me a few months ago when i tried to order a saiga from classic arms that you would charge sales tax plus $25 transfer fee? You told me that's the way it always works and that anyone who didn't is breaking the law?

It sounds like the OP is sticking to his story.

It is an odly specific complaint to be made up.

No he's calling him a lyer, anything the store says NOW will be taken in a negative light, his best answer is no answer
he made a claim, and the guy from farrell guns had the opportunity at this point to respond and defend himself

i mean, if what the OP said is true, well, i guess it is what it is, and that means he either doesnt know how to apply tax or is trying to jip someone out of a bit of money

dont now why you would give the business owner the benefit of the doubt and not a long time poster on here? id assign the same value to both parties involved

he didnt do business so there was no receipt, seems like as a business owner its their job to re-assure potential customers about their practices. ya it sucks and its not fair, but as a consumer i would look into all claims regarding a business

Customers always right in any business.....thats how he felt was going on and what was said to him best thing to do is if you want a transfer try him out if you dont believe the OP..... and you can find out whats fact or fiction..... If you don't want to deal with bull**** then don't.... Thats all no need for you to call out the dude giving his experience

Back
Top Bottom