• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

Yes, 2 years. I used to fish 4-5 times a week, but these stupid responsibilities of being a partner in a small business get in the way of my fun! I've taken my youngest to my BIL's farm pond, which is fun, but not REALLY fishing.
Holy crap! Once this Corona crap is over, you have an invite to be the first ODT member on my boat if you're interested.

Lake Russell middleton ramp a little over 5lbs.
20190519_070742.jpg

Tough conditions on Lanier yesterday. Very windy and dropping temps. It was 37 degrees at the ramp as I was leaving at midnight. Had to work for them, but still put a good stringer together. Is there such a thing as a Lake Lanier Slam? Lol. I caught Striper, Spotted Bass (small), Catfish and some pretty big Crappie. (I wear a size 13 shoe)

20200414_235656.jpg
20200414_235556.jpg

Tough conditions on Lanier yesterday. Very windy and dropping temps. It was 37 degrees at the ramp as I was leaving at midnight. Had to work for them, but still put a good stringer together. Is there such a thing as a Lake Lanier Slam? Lol. I caught Striper, Spotted Bass (small), Catfish and some pretty big Crappie. (I wear a size 13 shoe)

View attachment 2580480 View attachment 2580481
Nice Crappie!!!! Daughter caught 5 yesterday at Rocky Mountain and they were mixed also. Bream,Crappie,and large mouth Bass

Back
Top Bottom