• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

Nothing like a fresh mess
A63C8C06-B3CC-46D8-BD79-3D1867B6FBCF.jpeg

I am so SORRY!! I am going on the record saying I can’t count !!!! My apologies sir. Years ago I was trout fishing with the 2 grandkids at Amicola Falls during a kids fishing rodeo. We had one stringer with the trout that both had caught. Mr green jeans walks over and says that we are over the limit. I said no we are not, there is not even 16 on the stringer. He informed me that you can only have 8 or less on a single stringer. Verbal warning. I separated the fish and put some in a plastic bag. Again my apologies for not being able to count.
Not a problem at all sir.

I am so SORRY!! I am going on the record saying I can’t count !!!! My apologies sir. Years ago I was trout fishing with the 2 grandkids at Amicola Falls during a kids fishing rodeo. We had one stringer with the trout that both had caught. Mr green jeans walks over and says that we are over the limit. I said no we are not, there is not even 16 on the stringer. He informed me that you can only have 8 or less on a single stringer. Verbal warning. I separated the fish and put some in a plastic bag. Again my apologies for not being able to count.
They can kinda be a-holes about that kinda thing. I ran into one last year, a buddy and I were trout fishing, had 7 trout total between two of us. All 7 fish were in the same bag in the cooler on ice. He asked to see what we had caught and then made a remark about which one of us sucked at fishing. I informed him that we were releasing most of what we caught and only kept a few to cook and eat and that both of us had fish in that bag.

He got all huffy and went off about how we needed to keep our catches separate and was insisting we put them in two bags. We didn't even have one person's limit worth of fish in the bag and weren't planning to keep any more, so I don't see what he had issue with, but he wanted to make a big deal of it.

Nothing like a fresh messView attachment 7089650
never done much crappie fishing but would love to learn.(because i love to eat them) I mostly go for panfish /bass in our small farm pond or henry county reservoirs. my real love is little bitty trout every opportunity i get to N Ga.

They can kinda be a-holes about that kinda thing. I ran into one last year, a buddy and I were trout fishing, had 7 trout total between two of us. All 7 fish were in the same bag in the cooler on ice. He asked to see what we had caught and then made a remark about which one of us sucked at fishing. I informed him that we were releasing most of what we caught and only kept a few to cook and eat and that both of us had fish in that bag.

He got all huffy and went off about how we needed to keep our catches separate and was insisting we put them in two bags. We didn't even have one person's limit worth of fish in the bag and weren't planning to keep any more, so I don't see what he had issue with, but he wanted to make a big deal of it.
I’ve never met a cool game warden. I think being a ********** is just part of the gig.

being a Game Warden is far harder than any other police job out there...It is understandable, that they tend to be a little "on edge"...doesn't mean you gotta like um, it's just a part of their job...

Back
Top Bottom