Giveaway!  Three Wolf Moon Tunic of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
I bought this shirt for a formal event some years ago and wore it only the once. I am now a married man and quite happy with my station in life so I'll be passing it on. Please feel free to read reviews to understand the full power of the "Three Wolf Moon" t-shirt. Benefits include but are not limited to:

Attracts women
Promotes penis growth
Never needs washing
Improves performance at everything
Wards off evil
Improves alcohol tolerance
People will give you free drugs
Makes your hair grow longer in the back
One size fits all-Doesnt even have a tag

You can dominate the local Wal-Mart with this shirt!

I will give it away, picked up locally or shipped on my dime.

Just drop a quick reason the "Three Wolf Moon" shirt could improve your life and I will pick the best one when interest fades.

Read reviews here http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-...29009&sr=8-2&keywords=three+wolf+moon+t-shirt
IMAG0739.jpg
Good Luck!

I bought this shirt for a formal event some years ago and wore it only the once.....

Wow!! you, sir, are a self-less humanitarian!
But I'll defer to the younger, as my youngest is 23 (you know, Boobly.....)

I just want to hear more about the "formal" event to which you did wear such attire!
:)

I would use it to shoot 1/2 MOA groups out of my Thompson with the 50 rd drum...

This thread is full of AWESOMENESS!

This shirt is the most amazing thing ever. Whenever I wear it out to the Walmart, I have to beat the women off with a stick. But WARNING, this is not a toy!! Not to be used by amateurs!

The only thing that will bring you this much trim is a splash of your dad's "High Karate" aftershave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom