• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tick tock...

Can't blame him. Glad he is playing well.
Honestly, while I'm happy he's there, he's not very good. He's probably an 'average' QB among top tier schools, BUT..... he has two things going for him:
1) He's tough as nails. Don't know of anyone playing that level with more stones.
2) He's not a complete idiot. LSU has a history of QBs with the inability to not make idiotic decisions (See former overall #1 draft pick JaMarcus Russell as the text book example....). Just knowing that when Joe drops back, it's no longer that chest tightening concern LSU fans have had to contend with for too long of, "OMG... what is about to happen?!?!" :shocked: :eek2: :frusty:

Don't get me wrong. I love Alabama and my Tide BUT I have a sneaking suspicion we are only going to be mediocre this year.

No no, Bama and GA in SEC and then Bama and Clemson in title game. LSU is gonna be a problem for Bama this year, I believe. LSU is getting stacked in recruits.

Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon, Michigan. Those are my teams with a shot at the playoff this year. Not saying those are the 8 best teams but they are the ones with best shot to make playoff.

Championship game match up ought to be SEC vs Clemson again.

Georgia vs Alabama, LSU, or Texas A&M (pick 1) for the SEC title. Winner plays Clemson for the championship. Or something else. Who knows?

Championship game match up ought to be SEC vs Clemson again.

Georgia vs Alabama, LSU, or Texas A&M (pick 1) for the SEC title. Winner plays Clemson for the championship. Or something else. Who knows?
I'm thinking the Vegas payoff on that bet wouldn't be too high. ;) But, yep... anything is possible. 34 days.... 43 minutes....

Back
Top Bottom