• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TIGER LOOSE IN HENRY COUNTY!

OK, I guess I need to upgrade the puny 5.56 AR in the trunk now.

Would a Sig 556R in 7.62x39 be better?

Do I need to go to a .308?

What is the best Tiger load?

You need an AK, and Golden Tiger seems very appropriate with its boat tail soft point. Great hunting round.

When I rented a small cabin up in Suches, I had my 12 ga locked and loaded. If a bear had come into the cabin, I would have put it to sleep before the wife could have called the cops. Wait, we didn't even have phone service, so I'm sure the bear would have died.

We werent home, and someone left the back door open, and food laying out. We came back to the cabin to a medium sized black bear happily eating all our snacks.
OK, I guess I need to upgrade the puny 5.56 AR in the trunk now.

Would a Sig 556R in 7.62x39 be better?

Do I need to go to a .308?

What is the best Tiger load?

What do the LEO's carry? The pics showed guys carrying shotguns.

Does anyone from around Douglasville or west Ga remember Red Palmer? He invented the tranquilizer. He had lots of exotic animals, including big cats at his house. My cousin killed two of his lions one night after they escaped the compound and was awarded $1000 for his bravery. LOL Big male and a female. The deputy who showed up would not go in the woods after those lions with my cousin, so my cousin went alone and killed both of them. He was only 17. He had a spotlight on his hat and saw the male first, shot him, then turned and saw the female sneaking up on him, then he shot her. Pretty ballsy. 100% true.

Here are real pics from this morning

tgr.jpg
tgre.jpg

Back
Top Bottom