• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Timelines on Silencershop submissions ?

Not sold on Silencer Shop. Bought a suppresser thru a dealer. He uses them. Had to register , etc. Took 6 weeks. Five separate email requests for more info. This is with a trust that I’ve gotten MANY suppressers on ! I honestly have to question if they know what they’re doing. I guess I’ll wait and see .

If I had to guess the glitches/delays we're seeing now are due to high demand on product and COVID-related complications in supply chain. I've been using their system since the beginning, and it had worked pretty much flawlessly till of late. Employers needing/wanting to space out their employees, requiring changes to processes that had been honed to near perfection to be 'de-optimized' since operators are possibly working from home. The high demand on computers has driven up the prices and lead times on anything that uses a chip. Throw in all that with an increasing backlog of orders... its pretty much a perfect storm.

For the record, I dont purchase any NFA items from vendor's who dont have a Silencer Shop kiosk. It's a task to handle everything yourself and the kiosk does just that, everything.

Has anyone purchased a suppressor through Adventure Outdoor in Smyrna? I’m wondering how long things might take if I were to go through them.

Back
Top Bottom