Tina is gone.

WOW... R.I.P.

I hope she really went to be with the LORD and can Rest In Peace; if NOT, that's some very serious situation for eternity. All those folks from the 70s and 80s, well-known names and voices are meeting with their final day. Soon, will be one of us!!
Are you all ready my friends?

I for one enjoyed her music and she was a dynamic performer.
"What's Love Got To Do With It?" was and is one of my favorite songs.
I was cleaning up my shop today when I heard the news on the radio and a great melancholy came over me.
So many great musical artists have been lost lately and there is no one to fill their shoes. Rock is dead and country has been so corrupted as to be unrecognizable.
I'm sure there's good music being made but it takes a dedicated search to find it.
50 years from now no one will remember the junk that's being promoted now.
RIP Tina.

Much respect for this lady. Seems that she had a hella start and done herself a good bit of work to get where she was. I am unaware of the complete facts of her life and march to fame but it seems she was a hard worker.

*RIP Tina Turner - you were one hella lady, actress, performer and will grace everyone’s memory for a long time ! Thanks for the memories & hard work from this old man and fan of your career. prayers for your loved ones and family. Those always count IMO, no matter who you are or how well known you may be .
THANKS AGAIN & RIP

Didn’t realize till yesterday that she was that old. I figured her for about 15 years younger. Another great singer and icon that will be missed.

WOW... R.I.P.

I hope she really went to be with the LORD and can Rest In Peace; if NOT, that's some very serious situation for eternity. All those folks from the 70s and 80s, well-known names and voices are meeting with their final day. Soon, will be one of us!!
Are you all ready my friends?
She was Buddhist.

And we all know her politics. What's that? You don't? EXACTLY! For that alone I respect her.
Well that and her incredible talent.
RIP lady. Grit and class. That mold was broken.

Back
Top Bottom