• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tire question

Bartow Knife and Firearms

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
99   0
Reaction score
I have a 2002 F250 4x4 7.3 liter that is not lifted does anybody know the largest size tire that will fit without scrubbing? I don't mind cutting the plastic out in the front side fender well

I have a 2002 F250 4x4 7.3 liter that is not lifted does anybody know the largest size tire that will fit without scrubbing? I don't mind cutting the plastic out in the front side fender well
if you stay with factory rims 33x12.50. They make a leveling kit also you could put on. With factory rims you would get 35x 12.50. The back space of the wheel is what causes the scrubbing. By keeping them on you could get bigger tires. If you go after market wheels then the tire sizes would be less.

If you want real answers ask a pro!!! Load range E tires? You use it for weight carry work? 16 inch tires now? You want to change all wheels? 33 is too big without a lift. Plus you go from work truck to look truck. I use 285/75/16 on these

If you want real answers ask a pro!!! Load range E tires? You use it for weight carry work? 16 inch tires now? You want to change all wheels? 33 is too big without a lift. Plus you go from work truck to look truck. I use 285/75/16 on these

I do pull some weight but not often and besides a bobcat or tractor occasionally its nothin a 150 couldn't handle. The wheels are 16in and I don't plan on changing them anytime soon

that size is 32.83x 11.22 x 16.

biggest u can do is a 285/75r16 without any scrubbing or u can put a 2.5 in leveling kit on the frt and do 315/75r16 with no scrubbing and the leveling kits a super easy on these trucks its only 2 add a leafs and a track bar bracket summit racing has them for 299.. i can do one in a hour or so which i do this for a living so i know the ends and outs

Back
Top Bottom