• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest late night question of all time...

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
Long story short: truck has been fixed and ready for p/u. Sat under oak trees for 2 years. Windows are a nice shade of green. Anyone know if vinegar is safe to use as a window cleaner? Safe on paint/rubber? Better alternatives that can be added to the wiper fluid (since I can't reach the windshield). Vinegar or just stick w/ wiper fluid? I'll have to get it clean enough to drive to a do it yourself carwash...

Long story short: truck has been fixed and ready for p/u. Sat under oak trees for 2 years. Windows are a nice shade of green. Anyone know if vinegar is safe to use as a window cleaner? Safe on paint/rubber? Better alternatives that can be added to the wiper fluid (since I can't reach the windshield). Vinegar or just stick w/ wiper fluid? I'll have to get it clean enough to drive to a do it yourself carwash...
Vinegar is fine. Just wash it off eventually.

You could call one of those mobile detail shops.

You could call one of those mobile detail shops.
I will most likely take it to a detail shop once I get it back since there's a fairly good chance I'll put it up for sale. But, I've got to et it there first. As far as a mobile detailer; not sure how the mechanic would feel about them washing it in his parking lot?

Vinegar won’t hurt, unless there is a tint on the window, if there is be sure not to use amonia

Back
Top Bottom