Titegroup powder

bass222000

Default rank <2500 posts
10mm Junkie
51   0
Reaction score
I am in North Carolina visiting the In-Laws for Thanksgiving. I saw a gun store while out and about and wanted to jump in and see if they had any Reloading compnents. They did and I saw they had some Hodgdon Titegroup so I bought 3lbs of it. I havent loaded with this particular powder before but remember reading that it was a pretty good powder for 9mm.

So my question is, what have you guys who have used Titegroup found to be good loads for 9mm? I have projectiles in 90, 115, 124, and 147gr to use. I have primarily used Power Pistol, Unique, W231 and Bullseye for my 9mm loads. Any suggestions or tips for Titegroup other than "be careful not to double charge" as I know that its easy to do with this powder. Just looking for some ODT brothers suggestions as to favorite pet loads. Thanks guys.

Agree very good powder for 9mm I use it on 124g and 147g

Where did you find it a lot of people are looking for it

A small little shop called Davids Gun Shop right near East Carolina University here in North Carolina. He had 5/ 1lb containers. I bought 3 of them and left 2 for the next guy. I always try and hit up places like this when im outta town cause you never know when you might score.

I use Titegroup for my GSSF loads. I load them light and seat them a little deeper. They work my G17 & G19 just fine with not a lot of recoil but enough to operate the slides.
2.7gr of Titegroup behind a 147gr Precision Delta FMJ FN seated to 1.125".

Back
Top Bottom