Title for vehicle

This is for my high school buddy who is a mechanic in another state.

He had a buddy-LEO run the VIN it's clean as expected given the history.

So it appears a title is not really an issue for the age of the vehicle. It's a BOS, possibly a form signed by LEO declaring it not reported as stolen and then attempt to register it to get a plate and drive it on public roads.

He purchased the truck through the garage he worked at. He has a BOS from them to him. It has been over a year he has retained the BOS. It has not been reported stolen nor has any heir attempted to obtain or demand it.

This is reading the ODT replies.

It gives hope. It's his son's truck and he just got his license finally.
The pre 1985 no title is a Georgia issue. Your buddy may have different issues/requirements in his state.

clearly have no idea about these Yukons and no its worth way more then a pos 78

Don't forget let that truck warm up 35 mins before driving out on street or you might stall out

there is a feeling you get driving an old fixed up american pick up truck/car
hard to explain-but its why they are worth more
simply put and im not an economics wiz
classic trucks (even 88-98' chev) going up in value
new **** decreasing everyday

there is a feeling you get driving an old fixed up american pick up truck/car
hard to explain-but its why they are worth more
simply put and im not an economics wiz
classic trucks (even 88-98' chev) going up in value
new **** decreasing everyday

understand to a degree

88-98 only because owners think their ****t worth 7k and retarded people paying that

try trading those in , or getting a loan best luck with that

my yukon will always have value and will allow anyone to get loan for you can't beat the room these have

I love the 88-98 but the owners most of them are dicks and think their **** don't stink , because people asking 10k for a 98 z71 doean't mean they are selling them

understand to a degree

88-98 only because owners think their ****t worth 7k and retarded people paying that

try trading those in , or getting a loan best luck with that

my yukon will always have value and will allow anyone to get loan for you can't beat the room these have

I love the 88-98 but the owners most of them are dicks and think their **** don't stink , because people asking 10k for a 98 z71 doean't mean they are selling them

you're happy with what you've got and you have taken care of it and made it last

cant beat that

This is for my high school buddy who is a mechanic in another state.

He had a buddy-LEO run the VIN it's clean as expected given the history.

So it appears a title is not really an issue for the age of the vehicle. It's a BOS, possibly a form signed by LEO declaring it not reported as stolen and then attempt to register it to get a plate and drive it on public roads.

He purchased the truck through the garage he worked at. He has a BOS from them to him. It has been over a year he has retained the BOS. It has not been reported stolen nor has any heir attempted to obtain or demand it.

This is reading the ODT replies.

It gives hope. It's his son's truck and he just got his license finally.

The dealer screwed up. There is a procedure for foreclosing on a mechanic's lien, which the dealer had to know. The dealer short circuited the process. If the dealer had correctly foreclosed the lien, your buddy would have a solid starting ponig.

That said, depending on the local tag office, a BOS may be enough. I registered a truck with a BOS written on the back of an envelope.

There are actually thieves who cruise the streets for old vehicles because they can sell them to junk yards with no title.

Your post is a opinion no facts to back statement

Says the guy after he posts that a 2016 truck will outlast anything ever made. Oh the irony.

Unless you have a crystal ball or some other way of seeing the future then only time will tell if you're correct or not ("Your post is aN opinion, no facts to back THAT statement"). I VERY seriously doubt that anything made today with all of the plastic and pot metal cast parts MADE IN MEXICO will be worth what a mid/late 70's Chevy pickup is today.

I swear you could post a thread on the internet about what type of breakfast you had this morning and some goober would be along to start a fight with you about how his breakfast was better.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Let's compare car notes and insurance premiums, said the proud owner of a '97 F-150.

Says the guy after he posts that a 2016 truck will outlast anything ever made. Oh the irony.

Unless you have a crystal ball or some other way of seeing the future then only time will tell if you're correct or not ("Your post is aN opinion, no facts to back THAT statement"). I VERY seriously doubt that anything made today with all of the plastic and pot metal cast parts MADE IN MEXICO will be worth what a mid/late 70's Chevy pickup is today.

I swear you could post a thread on the internet about what type of breakfast you had this morning and some goober would be along to start a fight with you about how his breakfast was better.
Again yours is an opinion also

Same as the guy stating 78 will outlast 16 model

But fact is I had 78-86 trucks
Also replaced trans many times and many engines due to crappie oils slugging the engine

Today's technology in oils makes them last longer today then 78

It's been proving facts test study after test study

Little reading you can learn

27 years experiencing building engines you learn a lot

I never said my **** better nor will I ever do

But I am proven that my newer model vehicles has out lasted anything that is a 1978

Hello had buddy with Honda civic 1998 with nearly 600k miles still rolling

I don't see anything from 1978 that hadn't been fullyou restored and modern suspension brakes electrical etc making today and keeping up in harsh conditions (sitting in 4hr traffic daily )
7 days week 365 days year

My breakfast was better then your cheese biscuit I had next door pussyy

Back
Top Bottom