• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thought we were ok

LOL! You know we buried our hatchets. Just lokit the handles stickin out.

Dude ol MDog likes me about as much as he likes Vanguard and he has said as much several times. When he and I were mods together we didn't get along most of the time. He is an alright dude, but one thing I have learned about him over the years is the dude doesn't sugar coat crap.

Right back at ya. Funny thing about you an me is that we can run side by side for 99 yards and 2 feet and beat each other to death over the last damn foot. I think every argument we ever had was over a fraction of the total point. It's just that neither one of us knows how to give it up once we have dug our heels in. lol.

And actually I like you a LOT more. I was just thinking that if I fell out of a barn and could be caught by a liberal, an atheist and vanguard or land in a pile of **** I'd rather hit the ****.

You, on the other hand I know would be there...right till the last minute, then you'd catch my fall...on your cellphone camera. ;)

LOL! You know we buried our hatchets. Just lokit the handles stickin out. Right back at ya. Funny thing about you an me is that we can run side by side for 99 yards and 2 feet and beat each other to death over the last damn foot. I think every argument we ever had was over a fraction of the total point. It's just that neither one of us knows how to give it up once we have dug our heels in. lol. And actually I like you a LOT more. I was just thinking that if I fell out of a barn and could be caught by a liberal, an atheist and vanguard or land in a pile of **** I'd rather hit the ****.You, on the other hand I know would be there...right till the last minute, then you'd catch my fall...on your cellphone camera. ;)
Damn... LOL

Holy sheat a Batman . Did many deals with him . Actually I was one of his first transactions he ever made . Had his mil. Uniform on and a hot girlfriend with him. Always had his badge and Glock showing on his belt . Said he worked for Gwinnette Pd . Haven heard from him in a while. Drove a beat up Jeep Cherokee. Actually met me at this same pharmacy he robbed a couple times . Ussually bought ammo but I always paid way less than Walmart retail as he had some great deals so don't know why people called him a a Flipper . Always had the same model Scopes at 50% off new but no packaging. Never bought or sold any guns from him but he had a great deal on an AR pistol a while back. Always wondered how he was getting and selling this stuff scopes , ammo all new at way below retail.

Last time I met with him maybe about 6 ,months ago I don't remember he didn't text me back for 2 days which was unusual for him . Said he laid down his bike and has been out cold on pain meds . When I met him he was all scraped up ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom