• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
You should THANK GOD you have never needed money to pay rent or electric or buy food or pay car ins, and you get to keep all the things you have, butt for your info I have ,and I do not apologize because I did do it . instead of stealing or robbing someone I had to pawn or sell things that were dear to me including a gun my dad gave me, so all you judges can talk all the CRAP you want, I am sick of it. I have a few good friends on here that know the Lord and that is all i need. and Thank God HE FORGIVES. because some of you will need forgivness someday and it may not come.

Last edited:
This is an internet forum no more no less. Not sure anything that happens here should affect anyone's blood pressure.

BTW, many of us started out broke and worked our way up - I know I did and it took many years...

butthurt.jpg

[h=4]Ephesians 4:26-31[/h]"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom