• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you are or are not missing but I don't have to let anything go. I consider him a parasite and a lowlife hypocrite. So if he opens a thread whining I feel free to hop in and speak my mind. Not to be rude or anything, just honest. I CAN still be honest...can't I?
You certainly can be honest. I just find your version of honesty a little vitriolic.

People back then said I was mean for not kissing his poor suffering ass...well I guess I'm still a mean son of a ***** because I still wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Now if he was drowning maybe....
See above.

I hardly think that verse justifies anyone's behavior toward him. While it may condemn his, it doesn't give others license to be as hateful towards him as they have been.

Not trying to justify anyones behavior. Just pointing out a bible verse that may be helpful to Reverend Ron.

You certainly can be honest. I just find your version of honesty a little vitriolic.

See above.

There are a couple of people on here that the truth, the ONLY truth I see about them is going to offend your obviously delicate sensibilities. Call that a spoiler alert.

See above.

Dude ol MDog likes me about as much as he likes Vanguard and he has said as much several times. When he and I were mods together we didn't get along most of the time. He is an alright dude, but one thing I have learned about him over the years is the dude doesn't sugar coat crap.

Again, nobody attacked Vanny until he attacked the whole freaking forum and told us what a bunch of uncouth heathens we were.

[h=1]Matthew 7:3-5New International Version (NIV)[/h]3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

you rang??...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom