• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To Trade ot Not to Trade?

pc153083

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   3
Reaction score
I have a couple of different trade offers and I need a little bit of input and help deciding which one if either to trade for. First, let me start with telling you what I have up for trade. I have my big Glock pkg on here. This is the link to it: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/282409-FS-FT-FDE-Glock

The first trade option is a like new two-tone Sig 226R .40. The guy wants to trade gun for gun. He doesn't need the ammo or holsters because he already has those.

The second trade option is for a Savage 10 FCP-K in .308 that has only had 3 boxes of rounds put through it. It comes with a Konis Pro M30 6.5-25x44 scope, a big Plano weather proof hard case with wheels, and a bipod. He wants to trade complete pkg for complete pkg.

Both of these are what I had listed for trades in my listing. My question to you is which one if either do you think I should trade for? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

the sig 226r is a nice gun and worth a little more.. the rifle package is up to you if you want it , me personally would not trade for the rifle

IF it was my Glock I would trade it in a heart beat for the 226. I just really like the way they shoot.
Your mileage may vary.

Back
Top Bottom