• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too much Pizza?

It's harder to eat 4 pcs than 8 because more difficult
to open your mouth wide enough for a 1/4 slice.
Now of course that's probably not the case for some
people. Say aaaahhhhhhh
I don't appreciate you talking about my ex like that.... On second thought carry on.

I went to a pizza place the other night and ordered a pizza. The waitress asked did I want it cut four or eight pieces. I said, "Make it four, I don't think I can eat eight." :becky::becky::
I went to a pizza place the other night and ordered a pizza. The waitress asked did I want it cut four or eight pieces. I said, "Make it four, I don't think I can eat eight." :becky::becky::becky:
Wait, no one said there would be math…

Truffle and Anchovy or gtfo.
Ya know, I don't think there's a lot you and I have agreed on, but I'll extend the olive branch and say I agree with this topping selection with no hesitation. It's even better when people don't want to try it.

As a side note, a little hot honey will make any pizza a winner.

Ya know, I don't think there's a lot you and I have agreed on, but I'll extend the olive branch and say I agree with this topping selection with no hesitation. It's even better when people don't want to try it.

As a side note, a little hot honey will make any pizza a winner.
Yeah, about 5'7" Blonde and Blue eyes. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thank you for your meaningful, insightful, and educational zombie thread revival.
I feel sure it will elicit many comments about your superior Yankee intellect.
Maybe he’s from Texas. I heard they got them tacos there. Or he knows a Taco Bell menu. 😆

We’ve argued enough about tacos and barbecue and mayo. Back to the pizza fight.

Back
Top Bottom