Took a hammer to my Lee loadmaster

Money doesn't grow on trees, and you took a hammer to it?

I guess that's logical, somehow?
Well, it doesn't work. I'm not going to throw more money at it. No warranty since its around 7yrs old. I'm not going to sell broken equipment to someone. Thats just wrong. Esp knowing this particular piece. What would you have suggested?

I've used both a Dillon and a Lee for years (25+) ....of course the Dillon is tops, no doubt. But the Lee turret press I've got I've had no problems out of that weren't ordinary adjustments....Ive never had any experience with the Loadmasters though. I can conservatively say I've ran tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of rounds through it in that time. I hate to hear anybody having problems to the point of so much frustration, but nothing is perfect and not one thing is for everybody. I hope you find something that works ! Good luck !

Lee is pretty good about standing behind their products . Did you try to get any warranty service ? I have broken parts on my 550 . None are perfect

I will sell my ar or my 500s&w. Maybe my bass boat. I use it maybe once a year as it is and I need the room in the basement. I have been looking at Dillon this evening. With the cost of buying another reloader and the expense of supplies, I might just be better off buying factory ammo instead of reloading blasting ammo. Just reload hunting and match ammo.

Back
Top Bottom