• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top 5 worst carry guns

Okay I sat through the whole thing. Again I think this guy is just an obnoxious jerkoff with an axe to grind against brands and models. He made this work of fiction about people he knows who actually carry these guns to coincide with his hatred of said guns. I call bull**** on anyone carrying a DE or an SA cowboy revolver as an EDC. I admit having owned 3 different Kel Tec pistols they aren't my favorite brand but they ain't the worst. And they ain't near as bad as this asshole is making them out to be. And talking **** about Bersa is just blasphemy.

Ehhhhhhh sadly enough i do know someone who EDC's a SA revolver. That being said I do know someone who carries a DE in 50 AE but he is a guide in Alaska so I'm not sure that counts haha! He also carries a 500 Smithy on occasion

I don't care how stupid loud or ridiculous the DE.50 is. In 1987 she was hahahahOT!

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_b_b5_BHCII09.jpg_601px_BHCII09.jpg

Ivan Drago's wife? I'll never forgive her or her husband for the death of Apollo...

A Taurus Raging Bull in 454 Casull with the 8" barrel is not a good carry gun either.
Disagree. I carried one for years in Alaska. Shoulder holster. That's the onlywsay I ventured in the woods up there.

Edit: for downtown Atlanta give me Glock 19 and its 16 little friends.

I wonder what his "best carry gun in downtown DC or downtown Chicago" would be? Would that be the one that's not illegal, i.e. none?
Don't know about Portland, but would suspect it's not much less 'progressive'.

Didn't watch the video, but here's my list:

(Only picking among guns that substantial numbers of people actually buy for carry and defense away from home).

5-- Rossi and Taurus and Charter Arms .38 snubby revolvers(really hard trigger pulls, crappy sights).

4-- "K" frame 4" to 6" barreled .38 revolvers (too big and heavy for a CARRY gun that only holds 6 rounds. There are way better choices.)

3-- any single action revolver (cowboy style).

2-- any single action automatic other than the Browning / Colt 1911 and Browning P35 High Power designs. (Most others I would not trust to carry "cocked and locked").

1- most tiny .22lr pocket pistols. (Not reliable enough)

Back
Top Bottom