• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top Gear America

Yes, its still being filmed. I got to meet Rutledge this past Sunday as well as Finnegan from RoadKill, congrats on the cool photos righter13 righter13 !

Both live in Cobb County!

View attachment 639475
Got to meet Finnegan on 285 in Project BLASPHEMI in may this year..cool car and cool guy..will have to dig up the pics

I couldn't be more proud of Rutledge. That man worked HARD for his goals and now he's living his dream. From the old IA days of just tuning beaters and playing with cars to getting his degrees. Then he grabbed a small gig at Nascar that turned into a bigger spot with Nascar, then hosting his own show. No he's got Topgear and Lost in Transmission. My buddy Chad just picked up his Jetta Ute from that show also.

I couldn't be more proud of Rutledge. That man worked HARD for his goals and now he's living his dream. From the old IA days of just tuning beaters and playing with cars to getting his degrees. Then he grabbed a small gig at Nascar that turned into a bigger spot with Nascar, then hosting his own show. No he's got Topgear and Lost in Transmission. My buddy Chad just picked up his Jetta Ute from that show also.
the Jetta Truck conversion??? that was a cool build

Yea. He posted it for sale a month or so ago and Chad bought it from him. It's on display in the showroom at Jim Ellis in Kennesaw at the moment. Chad just took it up there it appears.

Untitled.jpg

Haven't seen Rutledge in a couple years. He was down at a local bar with Kyle Petty doing a promo and i went by and had drinks with him. He used to buy his tires from me before his connections got better than mine.

Haven't seen Rutledge in a couple years. He was down at a local bar with Kyle Petty doing a promo and i went by and had drinks with him. He used to buy his tires from me before his connections got better than mine.
see him send him my way we have some mutual friends...one owns one of my builds

Back
Top Bottom