• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tough day for the doggo

Glad he is ok. I had a Doberman get hit while I was 10 feet away. Woman saw us by the road and didn’t even slow down. He didn’t make it.

German Shorthaired it looks like? My girl is below - when she gets on a mission, that recall command is hard for her to obey.

Glad your pup is mending well.
7b811e8bae2c8366075d75ca7ffeb00d.jpg

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

German Shorthaired it looks like? My girl is below - when she gets on a mission, that recall command is hard for her to obey.

Was about to say the same thing…Our border collie is so obedient until he is on a chase then there is no reasoning with him.

3EBC6C9D-0DC4-4B72-A2A2-783ED294DD99.jpeg

My two are 100% spoiled rotten. The old girl, “Pearl”, asleep in the back, I got from a rescue organization outside of Knoxville, the younger male up front, “Junior”, was adopted as a stray here in the neighborhood after no one could find the owner for months. He is the one that got hit.

He’s pretty much recovered. Still a little tender here and there but the lung contusion seems to be healing well. We walked a couple miles yesterday, which is nothing for these two.

Back
Top Bottom