• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tough generation…..

I remember those chain swings. We use to swing as high as we could and then launch out of the seat. That was insane. The height and hang time we would achieve actually makes the hair on my neck stand up. At 55 I would imagine shattering every bone in my body if I did that now. One time my wrist got twisted in the chain. I had a rouge flight pattern and slammed back down on the ground. Bluyaah! I got up and did correct the mistake right after. Kids are dumb asses! It's a wonder I am alive between that, jumping dirt bikes and motorcycles. Tough generation is correct!

I remember those chain swings. We use to swing as high as we could and then launch out of the seat. That was insane. The height and hang time we would achieve actually makes the hair on my neck stand up. At 55 I would imagine shattering every bone in my body if I did that now. One time my wrist got twisted in the chain. I had a rouge flight pattern and slammed back down on the ground. Bluyaah! I got up and did correct the mistake right after. Kids are dumb asses! It's a wonder I am alive between that, jumping dirt bikes and motorcycles. Tough generation is correct!
I remember jumping out of the barn loft as a kid. Now at 63 I won't jump off the tailgate of my truck. One more knee surgery I do not need!

Y'all can stand on the tailgate of your pickup truck without bending it down 10° or snapping one of the steel cables on either end??

Maybe I need to go on a diet.

(I once asked a welder that repairs heavy equipment like Caterpillars and John Deere excavators if he could rig up some heavy duty cables to a pick up truck that would allow me to sit on the very edge of the tailgate without breaking anything.
He said "well, nothing would break right away, but you would make the truck do a wheelie, and when the tailgate reached a 45° downward angle you'd slide off of it.
Then the front end of the truck would fall back down from probably 6 feet of elevation, and that might damage your front end steering and suspension.

Back
Top Bottom