Tractor Help

The next thing I will get will be a Bobcat with Grapple and Hydraulic Chipper... Lightening the Kids inheritance every day! So damn sick of trimming trees and branches... Mulching them in 30 seconds will be like watching a bug Zapper... The smile it brings..

Those things are awesome! They came and trimmed the power lines on the back of our property with helicopter saws last year, and then came and cleaned it all up with a bobcat with mulcher. They grind it up to basically wood chips. Those chopper saws are something to watch also.

I found a older JD 855 with loader and a backhoe on Craigslist back in 2013 for $10,000 and came with a 14ft trailer. Still have it and it does most things I have needed. Not a powerhouse but adequate for my needs. I looked and looked, wanted a Kubota but could not find one.

JD1.JPG

I found a older JD 855 with loader and a backhoe on Craigslist back in 2013 for $10,000 and came with a 14ft trailer. Still have it and it does most things I have needed. Not a powerhouse but adequate for my needs. I looked and looked, wanted a Kubota but could not find one.

View attachment 2080221

You stole that sucker... I will give you your 10K back tomorrow for your tractor...!

You stole that sucker... I will give you your 10K back tomorrow for your tractor...!

It is somewhat the worse for wear now but think I will hang on to it. Traded the trailer to a ODT member several years ago.
Also have an old David Brown 880 Selectamatic 47 HP diesel that is a rust bucket but still works.
However if my back gets much worse, may have to sell some toys.

It is somewhat the worse for wear now but think I will hang on to it. Traded the trailer to a ODT member several years ago.
Also have an old David Brown 880 Selectamatic 47 HP diesel that is a rust bucket but still works.
However if my back gets much worse, may have to sell some toys.

Hope your back makes the turn for the better

Kubota, I’ve had mine since ‘94 great machines.
I've worked on these little engines by the 100's and I can say it wasn't the engine that needed work. We had a fleet of Kubota tractors and usually it was just something like a throttle cable or tire. Those little 3 cylinder Kubota engines last forever. I have worked on Kubota, Yanmar and Perkins diesel engine and they are 10 times the engines the other two are. And you can take that to the bank!

Well I'm floored. I just read their motors run clean enough to meet tier 4.. same with MF tractors up to 75HP and some New Hollands as well.

Jeez, I've been shopping JD and Kubota for a year, all their's is re-gen/def fluid.. pitiful.

This was the primary reason that I went w/ Mahindra instead of JD or Kubota. I actually started my search at a Kubota dealership, but soon went w Mahindra.

Back
Top Bottom