• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tractor Supply Black Friday safes

Hey "Delivermysafe", do you have any recommendations for a good 48 gun safe or similar size?? Don't mean to hijack thread just wondering. Thanks!

Honestly, Tractor Supply has some GREAT deals! There isn't much out there in even a close size and price range, that I could recommend.

Depending on what you are looking for these safe might work for a lot of people, I just keep in-mind they are 1/2 the price because they are 1/2 quality... I always suggest comparing size and weight when your shopping for a safe.

You are more then welcome to PM with any questions.

Last year two ODT members(good friends of mine) went to Tractor Supply in Hiram on Black Friday to each purchase one of the large Winchester safes. The safes were in stock and on the floor and the cashier taped a copy of their receipts to the safes and marked them as sold. They left to go borrow a box truck so they could deliver them to their houses. Upon returning to Tractor Supply a few hours later, the safes were gone. The manager sold them to other customers and told my buddies they would have their safes when more were in stock. Needless to say, my friends were ticked off beyond belief. The manager didn't give a crap about how mad they were and offered zero concessions. My one buddy ended up buying a lesser model that was in stock and refunded the difference, and my other buddy paid more for the Cannon safe. I don't think either one will ever step foot in a Tractor Supply again.

Last edited:
Last year two ODT members(good friends of mine) went to Tractor Supply in Hiram on Black Friday to each purchase one of the large Winchester safes. The safes were in stock and on the floor and the cashier taped a copy of their receipts to the safes and marked them as sold. They left to go borrow a box truck so they can deliver them to their houses. Upon returning to Tractor Supply a few hours later, the safes were gone. The manager sold them to other customers and told my buddies they would have their safes when more were in stock. Needless to say, my friends were ticked off beyond belief. The manager didn't give a crap about how mad they were and offered zero concessions. My one buddy ended up buying a lesser model that was in stock and refunded the difference, and my other buddy paid more for the Cannon safe. I don't think either one will ever step foot in a Tractor Supply again.

I had a situation that wasn't quite as bad but I wanted a sale and the Hiram store told me they wouldn't give me a rain check. I called another store somewhere else and they said they should give out rain checks. Long story short I ended up getting in touch with the regional manager and he called me on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and told me that he was going to call the store personally and get the rain check and he did. LOL I still have his name and cell phone number.

The guy I work with and I stopped in Tractor supply in Rome for him to get some boots. A week later these things fell apart, I told him lets go ahead and take them back on the way home. We went in with the boots and they did not want to exchange them stating he had worked to hard in the boots and the was not meant for hard work. There was nothing on the boots that week on a job wouldn't do except for the soles that were coming off. After enough hell raising they returned them. I haven't been in one of their stores since.

] image.jpg

Black Friday Safe Winner

Back
Top Bottom